My name's Tara.
I'm a student, writer, Plague Rat, INFP, sanguine, Scorpio, Snake, girl with a 7-year-old inner child that refuses to grow up, and a bunch of other things, but mostly I'm a person.
Often NSFW and sometimes potentially triggering things are posted untagged.
Reblogged from dominicansupremacist
Holy shit where does this come from?
[Black and white picture of Black Trans women protesting, carrying signs that say “Money for hormones, not war!”, “We also have rights!”, and “Trans Rights Now!”]
The International Action Center (IAC) is an anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-war organization founded in 1992. This photo was likely taken during one of their ‘Trans Day of Action’. The background resembles Union Square so I’m assuming this is in NYC.
I backtraced the image but had no luck finding the source.
Reblogged from ruckawriter
Europa, sixth moon of Jupiter, in rotation. And now, some fun facts:
- Europa is estimated to be about 4.5 billion years old, about the same age as Jupiter.
- Europa is 1,900 miles (3,100 km) in diameter, making it smaller than the Earth’s moon, but larger than Pluto.
- On average, Europa’s distance from the sun is about 485 million miles/780 million kilometers.
- Discovered by some dude named Galileo.
- Its orbital distance from Jupiter is 414,000 miles (670,900 km).
- It takes Europa three and a half days to orbit Jupiter. The same side of the Europa faces Jupiter at all times.
- It is the 15th largest body in the solar system, and the smallest of the Galilean moons.
- The surface temperature at the equator never rises above minus 260 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 160 degrees Celsius).